We are Undefeatable
Inspiring and supporting people with long-term health conditions to build physical activity into their lives. The campaign provides information, resources & guidance on:
• Ways to Move – ideas and resources to help those with long term health conditions find the right activity for them.
• Getting started – contains top tips and resources to help individuals become physically active.
• Stories – inspiration form people with health
conditions have found ways to get moving.
Who is the campaign for?
• The campaign brings together partners who reach people living with: Arthritis, some long-term limiting mobility conditions, Alzheimer’s, Asthma, Back pain, Cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease/Lung Condition, Dementia, Heart Disease, Stroke, hypertension (or other heart related condition), Long-term depression or anxiety, MS, Parkinson’s, Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes.
• It is important to remember that everybody and how their condition affects them is different and finding the appropriate physical activity for you depends on your own personal circumstance.