We respect your privacy and recognise how important it is that your personal information remains secure when you are completing a survey for Think Active.
Think Active complies with the Data Protection Active and GDPR.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, what for, who it will be shared with, how it will be processed by us and why. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By continuing to complete this form for us or by registering your details, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
The data controller will be Think Active.
Information we may collect about you.
We may collect and process the following data about you – information you give us; information we collect about you and information we receive from other sources:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, workplace and employing organisation.
- Your personal data is processed (including storage) within the European Economic Area only.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To communicate with you. If there is the need to contact, you about the form you have completed we will contact you using the email address you have provided.
- To understand the range of partner organisations and role holders who have completed our survey form.
- To ensure compliance with governance, legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of your information
We will only share a summary of the answers we receive to questions;
3 – Job title
4 – Organisation you represent
6 – Organisation you represent
7 – Reason for score
8 – Value to your work
9 – Quality of support and guidance
10 – Any other information
This information will always be anonymised.
- Think Active is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you have provided in your application for the prevention and detection of fraud. Think Active may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for the same reason, or for purposes which may include enforcement.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Think Active, our partners, or others.
We will retain your data for 6 months after the time of completing the form. After this time all personal data will be deleted from all our systems. We will only retain the anonymised data listed in the ‘Disclosure of Information’ section.
In addition to asking for your data to be deleted, Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you (a subject access request) and to have any inaccuracies in your data corrected.
Either request should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org through the addresses listed above.
Further contact information
If you wish to contact us in relation to any of your information rights, or to submit a complaint about how your personal information has been handled by us, please contact the Data Protection Officer via email@example.com in the first instance.
If you are not satisfied you can submit a formal complaint to us at our postal address: Think Active c/o 1 Mill Street, Leamington Spa, CV31 1ES
Finally, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Tel: 0303 123 1113 or you can visit their website at ico.org.uk.