Think Active (formerly CSW Sport) Complies with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why when applying for Funding from Think Active.
Why we collect and use Personal Data about you
We collect and hold personal information from individuals who have applied to Think Active for an EduCare License.
We use this information to:
- Review an application you have submitted to Think Active for an EduCare License
- Contact you to discuss an application you have submitted to Think Active for an Educare License
- Enable Think Active to allocate you an EduCare License so you can access the EduCare System
- Support the monitoring and evaluation
- Promote successful applicants via Think Active social media channels and with partners
- Signpost to alternative support which may be available
- Help us to develop and improve our services.
We process personal data where we have received informed consent to do so.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect information that Think Active require to discuss and process the funding application. This includes:
- Your name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
Who we share your personal Data with
We will share data with:
- EduCare as the provider of the online courses
- General public and Think Active Partners through Think Active digital media (website & social media) to promote successful applicants and share case studies including videos and photographs. We will not share personal data.
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep your information for as long as we need to. So, we can give you the service you need, unless we must keep it for legal reasons.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete the information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the way we use your personal Information
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact Think Active by emailing email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you will have the right to withdraw that consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint if you are unhappy with the way your request is handled or disagree with a decision made by the council regarding your data. In these circumstances you can contact the Data Protection Team (DPO) and request a review of the decision.
If you are not satisfied with any outcome from the DPO you may wish to apply to the Information Commissioners Office at:
The Information Commissioners Office